This came to us via the Councillor’s office:
Councillor Hobbs and the City of Ottawa are pleased to inform you of proposed roadway modifications at the intersection of Clare Street and Kirkwood Avenue. The proposed work at this intersection includes:
- Installation of a Traffic Control Signal.
- Addition of northbound and southbound left turn lanes.
- Perform all curb work required for the safe operation of these new intersection features.
Construction is tentatively scheduled to occur in the summer of 2012.
Residents and business owners are encouraged to contact the City Project Manager to:
- Review drawings of the proposed intersection design.
- Provide comments on the proposed design.
The Project Manager will be happy to discuss the project and answer your questions. Your feedback is an important part of the consultation process.
For more information and/or to submit comments, please
Campbell Inwood, E.I.T.
loo Constellation Cresent, Ottawa, ON, K2G 6J8
Tel: 613-580-2424, ext. 23072
Comment on the proposed intersection modifications should be submitted by Friday, June 22,2012.